Chiropractic for Kids
Children are very important to us at Family First Chiropractic. This is why we make sure that our adjustments are not only effective and long-lasting, but gentle as well.
Let’s Face It…The Birth Process is Tough On Mom AND Baby!
Chiropractic care at the earliest age possible is vastly beneficial to your child.
Here are some of the reasons why:
- The act of turning and turning in the birth canal prior to delivery easily causes the neck to go out of alignment…and with birth complications, this is even MORE likely to happen.
- Chiropractic care reduces the possibility of your baby having nursing issues
- The incidence of colic is reduced
What Other Benefits Can Be Seen in Children?
- Ear infections diminish or are eliminated entirely
- The incidence of allergies and asthma are greatly reduced
- ADD and ADHD patterns can be reduced or eliminated
- The physical impact of sports injuries, athletics and physical
traumas can be greatly reduced
- Children thrive under chiropractic care!
How Often Should My Kids Be Adjusted?
The answer to this question is entirely dependent on your child’s lifestyle and your goals for him/her. Consider these questions when determining how often to bring your kids in for chiropractic care.
- Are your kids heavily involved in sports or other physical activities?
- What kind of diet is your child consuming?
- Are you primarily interested in “wellness chiropractic” for your child?
- Is your child under a great deal of stress or have a specific issue that’s troubling?
We’re happy to answer any specific questions that you may have about YOUR child…and whether chiropractic can be of help. Call us today at (775) 284-3333!